Tuition & Fees
The tuition and fees for FMBA2023 student is RMB 598,000. This covers:-
Access to all FMBA courses and relevant lectures and workshops, including textbooks and other teaching materials
- Access to school resources (including library and information centre)
- Accommodation and meals during residential modules at school
- Accommodation, meals and ground transportation during overseas section (excluding airfare)
- The tuition and fees may be paid in two instalments. The first payment is to be made before the start of the first year of study, covering 60% of the total. The second payment is to be made before the start of the second year of study, covering the remaining 40%. Please refer to the Letter of Acceptance for details on the payment schedule.
- International students may pay the equivalent amount in foreign currency, based on the exchange rate published by the People's Bank of🔸快乐10分玩法说明 on the day of the payment.
Please note: After registration, those who withdraw from CEIBS for personal reasons or who are expelled from CEIBS for disciplinary reasons do not qualify for a refund of the tuition fee.
There are two ways to pay the tuition and registration fees:
- Option 1: Online payment
- Option 2: Bank transfer
- Option 3: CEIBS Shanghai Campus Ministry of Finance to pay cash or credit card, debit card credit cards are accepted.
(Registration fee is exempted before Dec 16th, 2020)
Students from mainland🔸快乐10分玩法说明 can apply for student loans from the following three local banks,🔸快乐10分玩法说明 Merchants Bank,🔸快乐10分玩法说明 Construction Bank, and Bank of🔸快乐10分玩法说明 in accordance with the agreement signed by the banks and CEIBS.Currently these student loans projects only for Chinese mainland nationals freshmen, they designed a flexible repayment methods, simplified the application procedures and provide preferential interest rates, hoping to meet the students' loan demands.
- ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of🔸快乐10分玩法说明) CEIBS FMBA Student Loans Contacts: Suo Xiaohang 13817966591, Li bingqing 13020269070
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank CEIBS FMBA tuition credit card installment business Contacts: Tao Liang 13621752263
- Bank of🔸快乐10分玩法说明 CEIBS FMBA Student Loans Contacts: Yang Yang 15618505710，Lu Yun 13611824664
- Bank of Shanghai CEIBS FMBA tuition credit card installment business Contacts: Lujiazui Branch Account Manager Li Wenting 13621620112, Manager Ye 13916645594
- SRCB CEIBS FMBA tuition credit card installment business Contacts: Jingan Branch Li Yidong 13801996388
- CMB（China Merchants Bank Ltd） CEIBS FMBA Student Loans Contacts：Fan Yuanyu 13916737527