Tuition & Financial Support
The tuition fee for the Global EMBA 2023 intake is USD 115,000 or RMB 805,000 .🔸快乐十分开奖
The tuition fee covers:
- Tuition for the full duration of the 20-month programme
- All main textbooks and other teaching materials (Any supplementary costs will be outlined prior to their distribution.)
- Access to the school library, computer resources and other school facilities
- Lunches and coffee breaks during all modules
- Accommodation and meals during the two residential modules (entry and exit) at CEIBS
- Access to Global EMBA-organised forums and lecture series
The Global EMBA tuition fee can be paid in instalments.
- Admitted students in Round 1 and 2 are required to pay 10% of the total tuition within 3 weeks after receiving the admission result, and 50% by 15 August, 2023.
- Admitted students in Round 3 and 4 are required to pay 60% within 3 weeks after receiving the admission result.
- Admitted students in Round 5 are required to pay 60% within 1 week after receiving admission result.
- All students are required to pay the final 40% in the second year of the programme.
Please note: After registration, those who drop out of CEIBS for personal reasons, or are expelled for disciplinary reasons, do not qualify for a refund of their tuition fees.
The CEIBS Global EMBA programme design is based on the full-time MBA programme format, but is tailored in its curriculum, methodology and schedule to meet the needs of senior executives. The programme allows you to pursue an MBA degree without interrupting your career, while also allowing you to contribute to your employers' organisation. The programme design will allow you to synthesise work experience with academic studies, enhancing your performance in both arenas. Currently, 40-50% of CEIBS Global EMBA students are sponsored or partly sponsored by their employers.
Benefits to participants' employers
- Invest in the future of your organisation by developing and retaining future business leaders
- Consistently bring innovative ideas and practices back to your organisation
- Upgrade networks and partnering opportunities with leading companies in your industry and other relevant sectors.
CEIBS Global EMBA Travel Grant🔸快乐十分开奖
To better accommodate successful applicants travelling internationally in a post- pandemic world, a travel grant will be offered for those who are residing outside of🔸快乐10分玩法说明. To check to see if you are eligible, please contact the CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions Office.
CEIBS Global EMBA Scholarships🔸快乐十分开奖
CEIBS offers scholarships to successful Global EMBA applicants to further enhance the programme's diversity, international business prowess and leadership potential. A certain percentage reduction in tuition fees will be offered to self-sponsored candidates who can cite excellent career growth as well as strong leadership capabilities. Financial need will also be considered in the review process.
Recipients of the awards are expected to act as ambassadors for CEIBS within their own sectors and regions, to further promote the inclusivity of the school and attract similarly outstanding candidates to the Global EMBA programme.
The scholarships available for Global EMBA applicants are as follows:
- Global EMBA Corporate Social Responsibility Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to applicants who create social impact and/or contribute significantly to the public good.
- Global EMBA Women Leadership Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to female applicants who are able to display an excellent track record in management and leadership.
- Global EMBA International Diversity Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to candidates with multicultural backgrounds, especially those who have succeeded in leading multicultural teams and managing cross-border projects.
- Global EMBA Entrepreneur Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to candidates who show an entrepreneurial spirit in starting up and succeeded with his/her own business.
- Global EMBA-EO Scholarship
CEIBS Global Executive MBA offers a special scholarship to members of the Entrepreneurs Organization (EO). Applicants from EO must apply and go through the application process on equal terms to any other applicants, and submit a scholarship application, in which they need to describe their merits in earning this scholarship regarding, but not limited to, their entrepreneurial achievements.
- Global EMBA African Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to African citizens residing in Africa applying to the Global EMBA programme, who demonstrate innovation and leadership in the dynamic African economic environment.
How to apply
Please complete the CEIBS Global EMBA Scholarship Application. This must be submitted before the application deadline and should accompany your programme application to CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions. To submit the Scholarship Application, please email it to the CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions Office at: email@example.com. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
For details about Global EMBA African Scholarship, please contact CEIBS African campus at +233 544315238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEIBS Global EMBA works with banks and financial institutes both in China and globally to provide loan plans to help our participants.
For international applicants, you can apply for a loan from Prodigy Finance. Prodigy Finance's innovative lending model offers community-funded loans to international students at the world's top business schools, including CEIBS. While banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy looks to the future. They assess applicants' future earning potential (based on the past achievements of similar graduates) to determine loan affordability.
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
Please visit Prodigy Finance's official website for more details.
2023年快乐十分开奖结果🔸Please note that Prodigy cannot lend to residents and/or citizens of some countries and regions, including Taiwan🔸快乐10分玩法说明 and Macau🔸快乐10分玩法说明 (please check HERE for the full list). Also, it cannot lend to international students who have lived and worked in🔸快乐10分玩法说明 or Switzerland for one or more years prior to study.
Applicants from Mainland🔸快乐10分玩法说明 can apply for a loan with most favorable interest rates from HangSeng Bank (China) Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of🔸快乐10分玩法说明 or🔸快乐10分玩法说明 Merchants Bank. Please click HERE for more information about requirements, benefits and contacts of the banks.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com