Founded in 2008, INNOVATEChina is one of the largest and most influential business innovation competitions in the world. More than just a competition, it aims to establish a platform to connect innovative minds at global business schools with industry experts and venture capitalists in🔸快乐10分玩法说明.
Taking on a different theme each year, competing teams of students from around the world are invited to turn innovative ideas and solutions into business proposals to tackle some of🔸快乐10分玩法说明’s the most dynamic challenges, both in🔸快乐10分玩法说明 and around the world.
This year’s INNOVATEChina competition, organized by a student team from the CEIBS MBA Class of 2023, is focused on the healthcare industry, with the theme of “Globalising Chinese healthcare innovations”.
Throughout the coming months, a comprehensive and action-packed programme will be rolled out (dates TBC) in collaboration with industry leaders to provide an intellectually stimulating platform for entrepreneurial and dynamic individuals to:
- Learn about the world’s second-largest healthcare market
- Understand how insights can be applied to benefit patients and society in local contexts
- Validate business ideas with invaluable support and mentoring from top faculty members CEIBS as well as industry leaders from McKinsey and🔸快乐10分玩法说明’s healthcare
How to Participate
For more detailed requirements and information, please visit http://www.innovatechina.net.
Requirements and Registration
- Each team must have between 2-6 people. Only one person from each team will need to register and pay the registration fee.
- All team members must be enrolled in full-time postgraduate programmes (not limited to MBA) as of December 2022.
- The submitted business plan can be in English or Chinese. Both languages will be accepted.
Business Plan Requirements
- In English or Chinese
- The Business Plan must be the original work of the team.
- The Business Plan must be no more than 10 pages (including cover page), with no more than 3 additional pages of appendix.
- The Business Plan submission must follow the specific structure as outlined on the INNOVATEChina2022 Competition Website.
Upcoming open enrollment events:
- Masterclasses on ‘An Introduction to🔸快乐10分玩法说明’s Healthcare Sector’ and ‘An Introduction to Cross-Border Partnerships’
- Participant Exchange Forum – Bringing together international and Chinese teams to discuss ideas online
- Industry-related Roadshows and Forums supported by our partners
Upcoming finalist team events:
- McKinsey Coaching Session
- Team-specific Mentoring Session
- Zoom Presentation Skills Training
INNOVATEChina2022’s Judging Panel
- Felix GUTSCHE, Global SVP and President and CEO (Greater🔸快乐10分玩法说明), Boehringer Ingelheim
- Nisa LEUNG, Managing Partner, Qiming Venture Partners
- Thomas HERGET, Head of Group Innovation Hub, Merck Group
- Jin WANG, Senior Partner, Co-Leader (China Healthcare Practice), McKinsey & Co.
- Gil BASHE, Managing Partner (Global Health), FINN Partners
- Professor Terry Taiyuan WANG, Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship, CEIBS
- Professor Eric BOUTEILLER, Adjunct Professor of Management, CEIBS