ADVANCED MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME (AMP) FOR AFRICA
As the global economy continues to change, so do the requirements for global leadership. The rapid changes reshaping business today require you to stay ahead of change. The🔸快乐10分玩法说明 Europe International Business School (CEIBS) Advanced Management Programme (AMP) for Africa equips you and a select group of senior executives in Africa with the ideas and capabilities to look at the drivers of global business success in a refreshingly new light and to lead your organisations with renewed confidence. It aims to help experienced business practitioners like you, who recognise the value of management study to their companies’ long-term development, to be more competitive and to strive for their own career development as well.
This is an opportunity for you to take a step back from the daily professional demands, take stock and reflect on the challenges facing today’s organisations with world-renowned faculty, experienced leaders and an international group of like-minded executives. It is a truly rejuvenating and transformational experience you will never forget. This programme is designed to equip you with the best learning experience that explores the best management practices and latest strategies for maintaining sustainable competitive advantage and ensuring long-term growth. All aspects of the programme are geared towards improving your general management competence and enhancing your leadership skills.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND🔸快乐十分开奖
Today’s fiercely competitive business landscape demands leaders who have extraordinary foresight, vision, agility and resilience. Our Advanced Management Programme for Africa attracts internationally focused, accomplished, senior business leaders who are preparing for the next growth opportunity.
Join leaders, direct reports and those within two reporting relationships to CEOs or Managing Directors of fast growing and successful enterprises as well as those who are in their company’s succession plans to be appointed as CEO either at group or subsidiary level.
Ideal candidates for this practice-oriented programme are:
- Africa based CEOs
- Executive Directors/General Managers of fast-growing enterprises
- Senior Executives
- Department Heads and Regional Directors of big multinationals
- Directors of Public Enterprises
- Country Heads, Directors and Deputy Directors of International NGOs
- Board members
Our Advanced Management Programme for Africa attracts participants with an average of 18-30 years of experience and more than 10 years’ senior management experience.
Participants’ job functions include Sales/Business Development, Finance/Accounting, Operations/Logistics, General Management, Consulting, Marketing, IT, Human Resources, Product Management, Strategic Planning and Legal.
Recent participants in senior executive programmes have come from companies such as Old Mutual, Standard Bank, Stanbic IBTC, E-Tranzact, Standard Chartered Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Union Bank, Rand Merchant Bank, Ecobank, Barclays Bank, Investec, Interswitch, Main One, ipNX, Aviation Industry Corporation of🔸快乐10分玩法说明 (AVIC), Scanad, Oando, Accenture, McKinsey, EY, KPMG, The Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte, Millward Brown, GE, ABB, Schneider Electric, Tullow, Air Liquide, Bosch, Microsoft, IBM, Intel, Coca-Cola, Guinness, Amazon, Pick n Pay, Massmart, Woolworths, Jumia, Reckitt Benckiser, Johnson and Johnson, Nespresso, Edelmann Group, Capgemini, Haier Group, Danone, Mercer, WIPO, The Abraaj Group, Tata, Ford Motors, Volvo, Mahindra and Daimler.
The content and curriculum of our Advanced Management Programme for Africa are organised as an integrated, immersive learning process that enables you – a senior organisational executive leader – to systematically engage with complex strategic issues through the following 6 modules delivered across 3 cities:
Module 1: Financial Strategy and Value creation (Accra)
Module 2: Beyond the Founder: Leading Family Businesses (Accra)
Module 3: Driving exponential growth through strategic marketing (Accra)
Module 3: Disruption, Essence of Strategy and Organisational Agility (Lagos)
Module 4: Game Changing Leadership for Dynamic Times (Accra)
Module 5: Global-Local (Glocal) Immersion and Teambuilding Module (Accra)
Module 6: Executive Leadership Coaching (Accra/Lagos/Distance)
*Expositional Session on Doing Business in🔸快乐10分玩法说明
*Post Programme🔸快乐10分玩法说明 Immersion Module (Shanghai) – TBC
Our Advanced Management Programme for Africa aims to provide you with transformational leadership, general management perspectives, systematic management knowledge, frameworks for strategic thinking and hands-on management tools. You will learn to master these different areas and thus acquire a comprehensive understanding of management practice to better deal with the complexities of the global business environment and management challenges with more confidence and ease. Through this programme, you will acquire knowledge and skills that will enable you to:
- Prepare for the highest levels of business leadership
- More effectively develop business strategies
- More efficiently mobilise people and resources through a deeper understanding of each functional department, as well as develop business plans, systems and processes in a more integrated way
- Gain deeper insight into relationships between business processes and strategic objectives, and align these processes your organisation’s growth and profit goals
- Build strong organisational capacity based on a thorough understanding of operations and incentive principles in order to effectively implement strategies
- Interact with a group of highly competent general managers from various industries and geographical locations, learning from each other and sharing operations and management strategies.
This programme is designed to help you rethink the current management challenges your organisation is facing, set up modern management systems, and lay a solid foundation for further organisational growth in fast-growing economies. It will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. You will gain confidence, feel re-invigorated and be ready to improve the performance of your organisation.
By the end of the programme, you will have:
- Acquired specialised knowledge of human resources, marketing, finance and accounting, as well as how to formulate and implement strategies pertaining to business leadership and management
- Developed advanced and practical management tools, formed your own theoretical frameworks for business leadership and management and mastered effective, strategic models
- Gained a deeper understanding of the particular role of CEOs, directors and general managers and learned how to establish constructive work relationships with supervisors, subordinates, team members and external stakeholders
- Further enhanced skills, which are essential for CEOs, directors and general managers: negotiation, coaching and communication
- Gained membership into the prestigious CEIBS Global Alumni Association and begin to benefit from the international network available to members within and outside Africa.
Before, during and after the 6 modules, we have designed and arranged a series of extra-curricular activities that demonstrate the programme’s practice-orientation approach which is in line with the executive education ideas of the International Master in Practicing Management (IMPM), an innovative paradigm initiated by management guru Henry Mintzberg. These include:
- 360 Assessment – Improve your overall managerial and leadership effectiveness
- Company Visits – Immerse yourself in organisations that address your key challenges
- Alumni Dinners – Network with our prestigious alumni and shape your next deal
- Learning through Reflection – Break away from your entrenched position and mind-set through questioning, analysing, discussing and sharing
- Learning Log – Use an effective way of systematic thinking and discovery
- Reflection Paper – Synthesise the knowledge gained from the programme to create a workable action plan that will be implemented in your organisation after the programme ends
- One on one executive leadership coaching.
April 24 - 26, 2023
Financial Strategy and Value creation
April 27 - 28, 2023
Driving exponential growth through strategic marketing
|May - August, 2023
|Executive Leadership Coaching
|4 Days Equivalent
June 26 - 29, 2023
Disruption, Essence of Strategy and Organisational Agility
August 09 - 10, 2023
Doing Business in🔸快乐10分玩法说明
3hrs a day for 2 days
September 12 - 14, 2023
Game Changing Leadership for Dynamic Times
September 15, 2023
Immersion and Teambuilding Module
* Saturday, September 16, 2023 – Graduation in Accra
Post-Programme🔸快乐10分玩法说明 Immersion Module
There will be a 5-day🔸快乐10分玩法说明 Immersion module in Shanghai. The cost and dates of this module will be confirmed later.
The programme fee is US$15,000 and is payable in installments.
Your programme fee includes tuition, course materials, case licensing fees, certificate, accommodation when outside your country of residence, breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks. The fee does not cover your flights.
Partial scholarship opportunity available.
- Interview: After receiving the Application Form, we will contact you as soon as possible for an interview
- On passing the interview, the CEIBS Admissions Office will send you a Letter of Provisional Acceptance and a Payment Notice
- Priority for the Letter of Acceptance shall be determined by date of receipt of payment.
Given space limitations, CEIBS reserves the right to stop accepting applications or transfer applications to the next cohort of the same programme. Generally, an application must be completed at least 20 days prior to the programme start date. All application forms are examined in order of submission, and seat confirmation will be decided by the date the Letter of Acceptance is received. Applications received less than 20 days prior to the programme start date will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Any cancellation made 15 days or more prior to the programme start date is eligible for a full refund of programme fees paid. However, the expenses arising therefrom shall be borne by the applicant or his/her employer. Any cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the programme start date shall be subject to a fee of 20 percent of the total programme fee. After the programme starts, no fees shall be refunded for participants who withdraw from the programme for any reason.