Practical Matters

Visa Information

To enter the People's Republic of🔸快乐10分玩法说明, you will need a visa. Inbound exchange students normally hold X2 visas.

To apply for an X2 visa, you will need a JW202 Form (issued by the Education Committee of Shanghai Government) and an invitation letter issued by CEIBS. CEIBS will assist all inbound students with the documents. You can then apply for visa from the local Chinese embassy.

Chinese Embassies

Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan Students

Hong Kong or Macao students can use Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents instead of applying for a visa.

Taiwan students can use Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents as well.


There are two international airports in Shanghai: Pudong Airport (PVG) and Hongqiao Airport (SHA). Click here for Details on how to get to CEIBS from the airports.

Click to download a map of the area where the campus is located, and a map of Shanghai Metro System.

Dress Code

Students tend to dress casually in class (unless specified otherwise) and wear business attire for formal occasions. 

Learning Expectations

  • Class attendance is mandatory and participation usually constitutes a percentage of the student's final grade. 
  • The maximum class size for an elective course is 60 students. 
  • In most circumstances, a two-hour written exam is scheduled at the end of each course. 
  • CEIBS applies a relative grading system with letter grades from A to F. "C+" is the minimum grade required for a student to receive credits for that course.  

Mandarin Courses

Students interested in Mandarin courses will obtain information about language schools.